UdpTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite members vs normal users

+2
JohnnyZet
Kimpil
6 posters

Go down

Elite members vs normal users Empty Elite members vs normal users

Post by Kimpil Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 am

Has this forum evolved into a place where the "Elite" keeps the good streams to themselves and stop sharing with us the unfortunate that doesn't have the skills or the time to hack streams. Being one of these unfortunate members this is a very sad day indeed. I can understand that you ban users that misuse the streams but to "Ban" or deny access to a section that already only was open through special invitation is beyond me. Why was this action necessary?
You made me feel like a I had done something wrong without telling me what I have done.
But thanks anyway for all the good TV from Scandinavia you have given me out here in Thailand.

Kimpil
Kimpil
Kimpil

Back to top Go down

Elite members vs normal users Empty Re: Elite members vs normal users

Post by JohnnyZet Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:28 am

About the secret streams.. those streams are kept secret because we don't want to be published all over the internet and that because the streams were very hard to find.

About the "elite" users.. There are no elite users, only trustful users. When we see that we can trust in a user, we "promote" him to "premium" list. We are keeping some streams private because in the past some users have published on other forums good streams.
JohnnyZet
JohnnyZet
Admin

http://vechiamintiri.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimpil Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:47 am

I fully understand this and I totally agree with the "Secret Santa" idea. I just couldn't understand why I suddenly couldn't access the candy anymore. That is why I felt as I had misused the trust of the person who had recommended me for this great honor even though I hadn't and never will publish these streams elsewhere - I don't even give them to friends. I'm to scared that they will disappear and will be left with my Danish streams for indefinite time again.
Kimpil
Kimpil

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyZet Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:58 am

I understand what are you telling and I am agree with you.

I have checked the system and I think it's my fault that you were "banned". I have made some changes on the forum and probably I have made some mistakes there. Please accept my apologise!
JohnnyZet
JohnnyZet
Admin

http://vechiamintiri.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimpil Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:04 am

Fully accepted and thanks for letting me in the candy store again. People who work hard are bound to make mistakes once in a while and are therefore easily forgiven santa santa santa
And to prove your point are all the streams already down and I don't know the "usual place"Sad 
Kimpil
Kimpil

Back to top Go down

Post by MeidocTV Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:48 am

I feel that it is sometime necessary to withhold posting streams openly on the Secret Threads.There is certainly some member posting elsewhere despite the promise when we join not to. Yet, I have never been refused when I send a request by PM to the poster/posters who have indicated certain streams are available. Welcome back Kimpil
MeidocTV
MeidocTV

Back to top Go down

Post by B£ÅÇK®ÅM Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:04 am

It is necessary to have a section that streams aren't posted in the open as they will be posted all over other forums on the net and that will get them killed. People who contribute or are already known are the ones who usually get access to the Secret Santa section. Not everybody should gain access to the section because if they did you wouldn't need the section any longer and the streams would all go dead.
B£ÅÇK®ÅM
B£ÅÇK®ÅM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimpil Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:42 pm

I fully agree with both Meidoc and B£ÅÇK®️ÅM. I have been very fortunate to be accepted into this forum and the contributors of streams have been very kind to me. Sometimes I even get PM's with special links that can not be shared with anybody.
With hindsight I should not have posted this but just have sent a PM to one of the administrators. At the moment of posting I felt like a drug addicts whose supplier had just shut down lol! 
Kimpil
Kimpil

Back to top Go down

Post by vsdr Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:22 am

if we trust each other we can reach more
than working alone

i really nead all world channels free for ever ( and you all to i think:D )
that could be a goal for us all

vsdr
vsdr

Back to top Go down

Post by cenny Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Welcome back Kimpil...
cat 
It was a mistake

For the others members of the forum, if you contribuate to the forum in a significative way, you will get an automatic access to the premium, no problem. Trustfull members only,
Cheers.
cenny
cenny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimpil Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Thanks Cenny - for everything!!!
Kimpil
Kimpil

Back to top Go down