UdpTV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unistream links(87) are leaked out who is the responsible for that

+2
vsdr
thoss
6 posters

Go down

unistream links(87) are leaked out who is the responsible for that Empty unistream links(87) are leaked out who is the responsible for that

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

unistream links(87) are leaked out who is the responsible for that Empty Re: unistream links(87) are leaked out who is the responsible for that

Post by thoss Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Cannot belive someone from this forum leaked it,we found the streams,and there's many people with the knowlegde to sniff streams out there..

(Halilou.....read my posting in the Santa Section.)
thoss
thoss

Back to top Go down

unistream links(87) are leaked out who is the responsible for that Empty Re: unistream links(87) are leaked out who is the responsible for that

Post by vsdr Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:07 pm

It was also on sultannovici
His name is echolite posted 16:03 yesterday
vsdr
vsdr

Back to top Go down

Post by thoss Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:09 pm

vsdr wrote:It was also on sultannovici
His name is echolite posted 16:03 yesterday

spreads like wildfire now........located it on three random forums-all posted tonight! Evil or Very Mad

again.....read my post in S.Santa..........
thoss
thoss

Back to top Go down

Post by cenny Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Just remember that the links were found by johnnyzet on the serbianforum.
The sebianforum removed the links very fast and after that we add them on the S santa.
There is a lot of persons who may have the links, but they choose to keep them secret till now.
I dont think that a member of our forum is responsable for their publication elsewhere.

What a Face

Just in case, some members who never contibuate to the forum will momentary lost their acces to the secret section... they will have to contact me or another admin and started to contribuate if they want their privilege back.
cenny
cenny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B£ÅÇK®ÅM Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:54 pm

No matter what you do you will always have some turd who messes things up for all of the others.
B£ÅÇK®ÅM
B£ÅÇK®ÅM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MeidocTV Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:26 am

B£ÅÇK®ÅM wrote: No matter what you do you will always have some turd who messes things up for all of the others.
Thoroughly agree with you and you know I went thru the heartbreak of betrayal 10 years ago by one of our trusted members on our exclusive Stream sharing website.
Someway also needs to be found to block Google and other search machines access to Secret Santa.
MeidocTV
MeidocTV

Back to top Go down

Post by MeidocTV Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:27 am

B£ÅÇK®ÅM wrote: No matter what you do you will always have some turd who messes things up for all of the others.  
  Thoroughly agree with you and you know I went thru the heartbreak of betrayal 10 years ago by one of our trusted members on our exclusive Stream sharing website.
Someway also needs to be found to block Google and other search machines access to Secret Santa.
MeidocTV
MeidocTV

Back to top Go down

Post by B£ÅÇK®ÅM Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:45 am

Google and other web crawlers can't access Secret Santa nor any other folder that is not visible to a non member. That's why we chose only certain folders to be seen by non members. A username and password is needed to access all of the others and special permission is also needed from one of us admins for Secret Santa. That shuts all of the crawlers out. Log out and you will see what the crawlers can see and index for searches. Wink
B£ÅÇK®ÅM
B£ÅÇK®ÅM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cenny Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Just to let you know all, that some members who never contibuate to the forum and who had momentary lost their acces to the secret section contact me by pm ... they are long time members from abdre and udpdv forum's ... and their acces to the premium is back.

My apoligize for everything, but we had to make sure that the premium is available only for trustful members.

Regards,
Cenny

cenny
cenny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyZet Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Cenny, your decision was good. Hope that in the future the streams will remain secret and no user from this forum will banned for posting them on other forums.
JohnnyZet
JohnnyZet
Admin

http://vechiamintiri.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vsdr Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 am

Ban the trAitor
vsdr
vsdr

Back to top Go down

Post by MeidocTV Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:05 am

Nice to see tvonlinestreams take action by moving to a new server requiring membership to view any of the playlists posted. This has seen posts going from receiving three or four hundred hits per day to less than 10. Let's hope things stay that way and playists last longer and a result.
MeidocTV
MeidocTV

Back to top Go down

Post by vsdr Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:50 am

dont post anything there then crap
 Razz ive been quit with posting there
good post take at least 200 hits so it dies always
whats the use to post there then Smile
vsdr
vsdr

Back to top Go down

Post by MeidocTV Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 am

vsdr wrote: dont post anything there then crap
 Razz ive been quit with posting there
good post take at least 200 hits so it dies always
whats the use to post there then Smile

I've never posted there. All that's changed with the new server and log on to view posts. Haven't seen one playlist there so far with not than 7 hits since the changeover yesterday.
MeidocTV
MeidocTV

Back to top Go down

Post by cenny Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:04 am

Smile What a Face What a Face What a Face
cenny
cenny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vsdr Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:30 am

any new unistreams ?
vsdr
vsdr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down